- Poster for Madame Freedom 2 (1957).
- © 1957 Bando Films
Fair use rationaleEdit
- The image does not in any way limit the ability of the copyright owners to market or sell their product.
- The image is used in the article named in the "Description" section above.
- The image is significant in identifying the subject of the article, which is the film or person in the image.
- The image has a brief description that identifies the image, notes the source, and provides attribution to the copyright holder if known.
- As a film poster or portrait, the image is not replaceable by free content; any other image that shows the individual or images from the movie poster would also be copyrighted, and any version that is not true to the original would be inadequate for identification or commentary.
- Use of the image in the article complies with fair use under United States copyright law as described above.
Appears on these pages
Madame Freedom 2 (속 자유부인 - Sok jayu buin) is a 1957 film directed by Kim Hwa-rang. Despite her...